May 15, 2014

register for #OHcraft!!!

The time is here! Time to register for the 2nd annual #OHcraft Sew-In! We had SO MUCH FUN last year at the first sew-in that we're doing it again! This year we'll spend October 3-5 at the lovely Shawnee Lodge and Conference Center, just outside of Portsmouth, Ohio.


To read about all of the weekend goodness and to complete the registration, click here. Registration closes on July 1st, or when 45 people have registered and paid for the weekend (please note that no refunds are able to be given after July 15 as that is when the bill to the lodge is due).

I hope to see you in October!!! :)

xo, Kara
Instagram Facebook Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Hope it moves back to November next year! Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just registered! I'm so excited! I hope when I hit submit you got my info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It looks like you're a no-reply blogger so I hope you see this message. Please email me at meandelna@gmail.com ; I need some information from you. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kara, love your blog - I found it when googling Fabric Shack and read your post from last year where you went there. Very jealous! I've been buying fabric from there for years, sadly it's still cheaper to buy fabric from the US and have it shipped to the UK than it is to buy here. One day I'd love to go to Fabric Shack in the actual flesh rather than from the comfort of my office :) Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.