February 13, 2013

who wants to spend the weekend with us sewing?

I hosted a sew-in a few weeks back and it was sew (I had to...) much fun!

Erin, @hitched_and_stitched and @alli518 gettin' their craft on!!! #meandelna #ohcraft
16 lovely ladies and I spent the day sewing and crafting and eating and chatting and BEING SILLY at my clubhouse and it was a blast!!! I'm purposefully only posting one picture of it here because it definitely deserves its own post! :)
 
Anywho, we had so much fun that some of the lovelies and I are thinking about organizing a sewing WEEKEND for all of the crafty folk in and around Ohio! This event will more than likely be in Oxford, Ohio or nearby and will be on a weekend in the fall of this year. To gauge interest in this potential wonderful weekend, I've set up the this survey. (If the hyperlink doesn't work, please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2KPTMMW) I'm going to keep this survey live until Friday, February 22 so if you'd like to participate in the retreat, please fill it out before then! Also, please do forward the link to others who you think would be interested.
 
Have a great day, friends!


xo, Kara

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it was sew much fun! Thanks again...mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too!!! But I live in Texas :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how's come you're not a member of Cincy MQG? Well? We need crafty and creative funny peeps like you! Come on, Kara - you know you want to. We'll be waiting....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.