October 12, 2012

it's easy being green

So, while I have a self imposed rule that this blog is strictly for crafty/hobby related pursuits I think this posts squeaks by because all of the ladies are crafty and 3/4 of us (me, Brooke and Kim) have crafty blogs! That counts, right? :)

Anywho, Brooke, Kim, Leslie and I are the four woman tribe who make up The Green Club! We regularly get together and eat noodles while wearing the color green. I would tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. Really, I'm looking out for you.

You're welcome.

Kimbo discovered that The Color Run was happening in Cincinnati last weekend and forced encouraged us all to participate! How could The Green Club not participate in The Color Run, I ask you?

The race was so effing fun, you could almost forget that you were exercising. + all of the benefits went towards The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! The way it works is you wear a white shirt to the race, they hype you up with Top 40 music and they repeatedly pelt you with colored packets of corn starch throughout the race. It's a good time for the whole family. :)



See how clean and shiny we were before the walk? Well, here's how we ended it...

SO MUCH FUN! You don't even know. Totally worth killing my loofah in the shower afterwards. :)

If you're looking for a ridiculously good time while getting your sweat on, I'd highly recommend taking part in The Color Run! And, if you're reading this from, say, Hawaii or some other beautifully tropical location and would like for me to participate with you, just head on over to Delta.com to purchase my ticket and I'll be there with bells on. :)
xo, Kara

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Kara! I looked the race up since hubby and I just started running. The DC one is this month but sold out! Boo urns! Next year baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.