December 18, 2009

a christmas miracle

I got this bit of wonder in my Inbox yesterday.

My reserved copy of "Sarah Palin's" (yes, I meant to put the quotations there) book "Going Rogue" is now available at the Campbell County Public Library! I reserved the book the first day it was out, way back in November, but was the 26th person on the list. I figured that this literary masterpiece would take a while to get to me but apparently those first 25 readers found it to be a somewhat easy read. Hats off to the ghost writer.

Expect a full book report by the first of the year as my Christmas gift to you, my faithful blog readers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.