October 24, 2013

trick or treat applique bag for pellon

Hi, friends! I know I haven't been in this little slice of the blogosphere lately but I'll be changing that soon! :) In the mean time, I made a little trick or treat applique bag for Pellon that is up on their site as a downloadable pattern!

click here to download the free PDF pattern

This is a great bag to make for the little one in your life, and just in time for Halloween! What little guy wouldn't love a personalized bag to hold all of his or her goodies in, I ask you?

I'm so excited to be contributing to Pellon! (check out my designer profile here) I use their products like it's going out of style so when the opportunity came to partner with them for pattern writing, I was super excited! As a full time professional who likes to craft in her spare time, I love quick projects that can be completed in a few hours after work. Especially after a tough day at work! There's nothing like coming home and turning into a maker for a few hours... so much fun, I tell you. :)

This trick or treat bag is my first project for Pellon but there will be many more! That being said, are there any patterns you would like to see? Something you've had a hankerin' (yeah, I said it) to make but that you haven't seen a pattern or tutorial for? If so, I'd love to hear what it is! Just let me know in the comment section below and I'll work with Pellon to see if I can come up with a pattern for you.

Have a great day, friends! :)

xo, Kara

2 comments:

  1. I’m browsing all over the net to find the best tricks and tips for a perfect Halloween party. From decors to games and most especially Halloween Recipes . I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin some photos from here on my Pinterest board because this is truly a cute and interesting post too! Keep sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag, congratulations, Kara. And, it's not JUST a trick or treat bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.