August 14, 2013

PSA: #OHcraft sew-in is on Facebook!

The 1st annual #OHcraft sew-in is listed on Facebook as an event! :)


I don't know about you, but I am like Rain Man when it comes to my schedule. I live by my Outlook calendar and am ridiculously organized with life's comings and goings! So, I created an event on Facebook for all the folks who are coming to the #OHcraft sew-in this fall. My goal is that we can share information on that page instead of sending lots of emails- so you can check in when you're able to.

I created this event through my personal Facebook page as it was near impossible to set any security settings for an event if I created it through the {me and elna} page on there. If you search for the hashtag #OHcraft on Facebook, the below should appear.


Once there, click on the event titled "1st annual #OHcraft sew-in" and join the event.
UPDATE: It looks like you'll need to join the #OHcraft Facebook group to have access to the sew-in event. Once you join the #OHcraft page, I'll invite you to the event via Facebook!

 
If you're not able to join the FB event for whatever reason, feel free to message me on Facebook or email me directly at meandelnaATgmailDOTcom  and we'll get you in. :)

Have a great rest of your day, friends!
xo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.