September 26, 2012

big weiner!

Fresh Squeezed Fabrics ended their fat quarter bundle contest early due to such a great response which means I got to pick a winner too! I received 30 wonderful comments yesterday from folks who pinned bundles for me and one lucky person will receive a handmade gift from me in the mail. :) How did I decide the winner? I was super official- I texted the other half on my way to work, asking her to pick a random number between 1 and 30:
So... we're slightly obsessed with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. :)

Anywho, the lucky number 11 commenter is...

None other than Kimmie and Randy from Hitched and Stitched fame! Congratulations, you crazy kids!

I love making little gifts for people so I'll be sure to host some more fun contests like this in the future. :) In the mean time, check back in tomorrow when I'll be sharing the full list of all of the amazing folks who are participating in the Secret Santa Swap!

xo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.