February 8, 2010

where in the world is mckinzie's floral tote bag?

By the way, you have to sing that title to the tune of Carmen Sandiego.  :)
I mentioned in an earlier post that I made my cousin McKinzie, who is in Iraq, a tote bag when she came home on leave.  Well, she's back in Iraq now & her tote bag is making quite the scene!
I don't know what's more shocking- the gun or how PRETTY that bag is!

Only us girls allowed in here!

Danger!  Only sewers allowed!
Oh, McKinzie... I can't wait for you to come home!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey - did I mention that I would take pictures of a bag all around Covington if you made one for me? And if its a Kroger bag, I want to see it filled with groceries. Preferably Reese's Pieces and Pizza Rolls. Thank you.

    Oh - BTW - I saw the bag in person and it really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.