September 19, 2013

{book review vlog}: "the book of mormon girl" by joanna brooks

I've read quite a bit of non-fiction the past couple of months, the first of which was "The Book of Mormon Girl" by Joanna Brooks. Have you heard of it? I LOVED it!
source
A few disclaimers before watching my book review vlog:
  • Yes, I apparently do look that that tired in real life. I should probably start wearing blush but we all know that's not going to happen. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I had been wearing a hard hat in the rain for two hours before hiding out in my car to make this video. Hence the kooky hairdo.
  • I make a generalization in the vlog that all Mormon women are nice. I hate generalizations but the Mormon chickies I know are pretty darn sweet and I kind of love them.
  • Turns out I don't know how to work the video camera on my phone since the iOS 7 update... oops. :)
Enough chit chat, let's get to the book review!


Have you read "The Book of Mormon Girl"? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!


I'll be back in a week or so with a book review vlog on "The Astronaut Wives Club" by Lily Koppel.
source

 Hopefully I'll have learned how to use my phone by then. :)

xo, Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.