I wanted to put out a quick reminder to the virtual world that due to the size of the conference center at Hueston Woods, this sew-in is limited to 60 people so we can have plenty of room for all of our crafty needs! So, if you haven't registered for the sew-in yet and are thinking about it, I'd highly recommend that you click here and register as soon as possible. I'd hate for folks who want to come not be able to because we're all full.
Oh, and if you're wondering what you might see or do at our super amazing sew-in, here's just a few of the festivities!
- A weekend in the fall at a really pretty state park in Ohio- hello, beautiful trees and hiking trails!
- Opportunities to make new crafty friends from all over the country
- Swaps! All the swaps you could ever dream of!
- Sewing for 48 hours straight! If you so desire. :)
- Lots of yummy food and free time on Saturday night to check out local shops and eateries
- Alli and Lola of PhD Stitchery leading the Harlem Shake. It's gonna happen people. :)