November 30, 2012

big weiner!

It's time for the drawing to see who wins a super faboulous gift from me! Random Number Generator, do your thang!


And lucky #6 is...
Hooray! It's Jill from That Moxie Girl! :D Jill, please send your home address to me at meandelnaATgmailDOTcom and I will get your personalized gift to you in time for Christmas!

Don't forget to stop by Sew to Speak's blog today to see if you've won their contest this week! Look at the fantastic prizes they're giving away...


They'll be giving away more faboulous treats next Friday so if you don't win today, don't despair! Instead, visit these lovelies over the next few days and then hop over to Sew to Speak to be entered to win.

Have a great weekend, friends!

xo, Kara

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! I so psyched! My email is thatmoxiegirl@gmail.com woo hoo woo hoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

I usually respond to inquiries or funny bits via email, so please make sure your address is available in your profile.